Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crystal Crochet

I've been rushing through projects and squeezing in every moment with my girls this week before the rush of school begins. Here are 2 necklaces that have been running around in my head for a while. They both turned out as I had hoped and what more can you ask for than that.
This necklace turned out so soft and beautiful. The green and white reminds me of sea foam. The white beads are clear etched beads which gives then a slightly translucent look which the camera doesn't catch as I would like. I have got to stop making necklaces that I would like to keep for myself.
This second one is the same kind of concept. The magenta beads against the gray ones give it a more dressy appearance. It would look so nice against a simple black dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment